Kia Italia s.r.l., National Sales Company of Kia Corporation, offers an internship in its Finance department.
The Intern will support the Tax & Accounting Department, participating to the activities and processes run by the Treasury Team, and will focus in particular on:
· Support in managing daily bank transactions and in preparing bank movements reconciliation
· Interact with other departments for sharing daily payments and collections
· Assist in preparing journal entries to be processed in SAP
· Perform checks on daily factoring collection reconciliation
· Support in Treasury cash flow forecast reporting or ad hoc reports requested by HQ
· Analyze and monitor monthly bank commissions
· Support AP for vendor invoice processing and monitoring Vendor Master data
· Assist in Treasury Archiving activities and managing finance vendor agreements
· Support in collecting payments or receipts data or information requested by Auditors
Education and professional qualifications
Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics
Personal qualities and attributes
We would like to meet an optimistic, proactive and curious person, willing to work in a fast - paced setting, where planning and accuracy are important.
Fair knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Good knowledge of English. Mothertongue or fluent in Italian.
General Accounting knowledge.
The internship will be based in Milan, three months long and renewable for other three. Meal vouchers will be provided.
The offer is addressed to people of both genders in compliance with Legislative Decree n. 198/2006.
The interested candidates should send a detailed resume providing explicit authorisation of Personal Data Treatment (GDPR - Regulation EU 679/2016). We also recommend to mention whether a work permit/visa to live and work in the country of recruitment is required.